Social Media Specialist
DO YOU WANT TO GET PAID TO BE ON SOCIAL MEDIA?
At CCFA we pride ourselves on our ability to offer value and service to our customers. When you join Commercial Collection Firm of America, Inc. you become part of a professional, customer service oriented company.
CCFA is seeking highly motivated, energetic, hardworking candidates to join our team. CCFA is looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users. The Social Media Specialist is a highly-motivated individual with experience and a passion for designing and implementing the Company’s content strategy, creating relevant content, blogging and community participation. Applicant must have working knowledge and real-world experience with various social media programs. Administration includes content strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and sales.
• Commitment to CCFA’s safety policies and procedures and ability to promote awareness.
• Attend mandatory Advertising meetings
• Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities across multiple platforms.
• Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
• Design and write creative posts.
• Collaborate with the design, creation and management of social ad campaigns and promotions with an external digital agency.
• Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
• Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy. • Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
• This position will work alongside the Social Media Specialist within the Marketing Department. Reports to the Marketing Manager.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Experience scheduling campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager.
• Possesses knowledge and experience in traditional marketing practices. BS in Marketing, Communications, New Media or Public Relations.
• 1-2 years proven working experience in social media or related field.
• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective audiences (Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Yelp, Google+ Local, YouTube, Houzz, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with writing for blogs. Proven experience with web CMS (ie, WordPress). § Adobe Creative Cloud experience preferred for graphic design (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.).
• Social media management software experience required (i.e. Sprout Social or similar).
• Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social”.
• Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
• A self-starter who is open to jumping into new projects.
• Organized and efficient.
• Ability to create and execute a Content Calendar.
Commercial Collection Firm of America, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics
If you fit the above, we would love to have you as a part of our team!
If you're a SUPERSTAR, Apply Today by sending your resume to