Inside Sales Representative
Are you out-going? Authentic? Inspiring? Ethical? Raise your hand if that's you! CCFA is Hiring Amazing Sales Reps with all of the above, plus imagine taking your income to the next level!
Here's what we will expect!
• Professionally handle inbound and outbound calls with clients and prospects
• Make 200 calls a day with about 5 hours of talk time where you will be helping companies
• Become an expert on the services we are selling,
• Provide excellent service to clients and apply effective troubleshooting techniques under pressure.
• Train daily to improve skills (online / in person training provided)
• Communicate daily with team members and customers on product.
• Provide a stellar product and service by processing and executing client requests.
• Comply with the Company’s established policies and procedures
• Complete and submit all paperwork and/or reports required by the Company
• Report to your manager regularly, to discuss your presentation of ideas, initiatives and status reports for achieving established goals and objectives.
Who we are looking for? Someone who is/has:
• Hungry to be successful
• Highly Motivated
• Not afraid to cold call.
• Growth mindset and is ready to learn.
• Constantly learning and changing approaches
• Detail Oriented
• Not discouraged easily
• Focused on closing deals
• Stays constantly engaged
• Accountable Experience, Education and Qualifications
• Entry level sales experience accepted.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a proactively diverse and inclusive organization.
• Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
• Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations.
• Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
• Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
• Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
• Strong persuasive speaking skills, comfortable with public speaking to attract and engage large training groups and sales demonstrations of high importance.
• Must have excellent customer facing soft skills to interact with both internal and external customers.
• Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
• Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
• Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions.
• Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence.
• Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks. Additional
• Ability to work evenings as needed.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Travel possible for training.
• Local Travel possible for presentations
If you believe you have what it takes. Please send us your resume and a 30-second video explaining why you qualify to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put in the Subject Line: SALES SUPERSTAR
Questions about our employment opportunities at Commercial Collection Firm of America?
Call us at 888-799-3649 We look forward to hearing from you!
Commercial Collection Firm of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with a criminal history.